Ready to Master Yourself and Achieve Your Goals?
Reboot yourself for success in just 7 days.
No hidden costs. No automatic rebills.
Kaizen Hour is an investment in yourself with little risk and massive returns.
It’s your time
I’m not going to start this with a cheesy sales pitch. You’re not here for that.
Kaizen Hour is a set of hand-picked, proven methods that help you to think bigger and better. It’s a way to structure your thoughts – and therefore actions – so that you’ll achieve more things that are genuinely meaningful to you. What are these things? We don’t know. It’s your job to find out. We’ll help you find out, and then we’ll help you get the work done.
And once you start seeing results, you’ll become happier and more fulfilled. That’s the beauty of progress and growth. You can start fully enjoying everything in your life and finally go after your biggest dreams. The keyword here is “your” – most of us are stuck doing work for others and not focusing enough on our own aspirations.
And this, my friend, is just absolutely, completely, mind-blowingly absurd if you stop to think about it: Chances are that most of the skills you’re trying to develop are for the benefit of others – your employer or future employers.
Consider this: you only have one life. Sure, it’s a cliche, but it’s also so painfully true. So take the time to start developing yourself, for your own benefit. Healthy selfishness is good.
It’s all is in your hands. Nobody will do this for you.
Kaizen Hour is your path to designing and achieving the future that you’ll want to live for the rest of your time on this wonderful, magical planet of ours.
The inconvenient truth that blocks your success
Simply knowing what you need to do is not enough. You must actually do it.
Most people never do. They think. They hope. They dream.
And we live in the age of instant gratification. Everyone wants everything, and they want it right now. Yet, the fact is that success – however you define it – builds on exactly two things: hard work and patience.
You don’t need to learn anything new. You already know everything you need to. What you need is constant action, motivation and goals set in stone that steer you toward your dreams. And for all this you need to work.
Will you start the work that needs to be done?
Or are you going to let today be yet another ordinary day…just like every other day?
Kaizen Hour is for you, if:
- You want to see improvements in your life, starting today
- You have goals that you haven’t achieved yet: becoming happier, having more time in your life, losing weight, earning more, improving your health, improving relationships – any goals!
- You want to take full control of your life
- You want to stop worrying
- You want to be one of the rare who do instead of one of the many who talk
- You want to improve any aspect of your life!
If you’ve read the page this far, we’re quite sure Kaizen Hour is for you. Everyone has room for growth.
The tools work for everyone!
We’re not offering to miraculously make you a superman or a wonder woman overnight.
Nobody can. Kaizen Hour is a no-bullshit approach to systematically developing your mental strength. And when you’re mentally tough, you can do anything with your body and life (including developing the physical side: losing weight, bulking up, anything).
So, you’re going to have to put in the work. But we’ll show and teach you what to do, how, where and why.
We’ve studied hundreds of self-development books, podcasts and seminars (worth thousands of dollars) to isolate the greatest self-development strategies used by scientists, billionaires, and life-coaches of all kinds.
Just some of the key strategies you are about to employ soon include:
- Defining a personal mission that will bring clarity and focus to everything you do in life.
- Leveraging the subconscious mind to find answers to difficult questions to make your mission easier.
- Harness the immense power of decisions that shape your everyday actions.
- Setting better goals that fully support your mission.
- Rewiring your brains for maximum productivity every morning using affirmations and the power of visualization.
- Getting meaningful work done to create time and new opportunities.
- Being accountable to yourself. Because, on this journey, nobody else matters.
The only thing we require from you is that you can afford to put in a minimum of 10 minutes per day to this. Your weekly Kaizen Hour means 10 minutes everyday, with one cheat day. Consider this as your self-development time – time that actually matters in your life and future.
Will this work for me too?
Absolutely, if you just put in the work.
Of course, your situation is unique. You’re a unicorn.
So is everyone else.
The concepts we teach are practical, and they work. Period. We’ve collected the best from the best. Some of the biggest influencers behind the concepts you’re going to put into action include:
- Robert Cialdini, Ph.D.: Professor at Arizona State University, author of several award-winning books on persuasion and motivation (including motivating yourself).
- Tony Robbins: American businessman, multimillionaire, author, and philanthropist behind some of the greatest self-development books and seminars of all times like Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within.
- Tim Ferriss: Author, investor, successful entrepreneur and public speaker. A true multi-talent. The author of the classic The 4-Hour Workweek and Tools of Titans. He also hosts a popular podcast series with tens of millions of downloads, and that has been selected as iTunes’ “Best of 2014”, “Best of 2015”, and “Best of 2016” (most downloads). Mostly knows what he’s talking about.
- Napoleon Hill: Author of Think and Grow Rich – a business and self-development book voted multiple times as #1 business and personal strategy guide.
- David J Schwartz, Ph.D.: Professor at Georgia State University, motivational writer, and coach regarded long as one of the foremost experts on motivation. Known for The Magic of Thinking BIG.
- Derek Sivers: An American entrepreneur, public speaker and author of Anything you Want.
- Hal Elrod: Hall of Fame business achiever, ultra-marathon runner and #1 best-selling author of one of the highest-rated books in the world (with over 1,500+ five-star Amazon reviews), The Miracle Morning.
- Jocko Willink: One scary ex-navy SEAL, co-author of Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win. Can teach everyone something about leading yourself and personal responsibility.
- Seth Godin: An American best-selling author, entrepreneur, marketer, and public speaker. Dozens of books in dozens of languages, religiously followed by millions of people. Known for Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable, The Dip and many other titles.
- Gary Vaynerchuk: Award-winning wine-blogger, web-phenomenon, motivational speaker, author of several well-received books and just a guy you want to listen to when in need of some kick-ass motivational guidance!
- … and many more fantastic, inspiring, talented and absurdly generous people whose teachings and lessons you’ll be able to easily include in your life for immediate results — no matter what or how big your goals are.
In each lesson, we include links to the sources for you to study more about the concepts.
What exactly will I get?
- A one-week long course (we call it the “Fundamentals“) that you can use to get to the next level. The course contains easy-to-follow concepts that will help you get started on your self-development journey already today.
- Access to our clutter-free, Web-based dashboard that’ll help you keep track of things that you decide are important to you.
- Exclusive content that we’ll not publish elsewhere: strictly for your eyes only.
- Free dashboard updates and new tools as we add them. No extra cost for you, ever.
- We lock your price for life – if after the trial you’ll stay with us, we’ll never raise the price for you.
The one-week trial includes everything: access to the dashboard and the Fundamentals course that explains the 6-step strategy to the closest detail, one per day.
You get the first week (including the Fundamentals) for $1.
Why not for free? We don’t want tire kickers. Consider that $1 as a token of commitment to yourself.
Now, imagine…if this can make even the tiniest of improvements in your life… Talk about a bargain! And it definitely will make improvements if you follow and execute the Fundamentals.
After the one-week trial, subscription to Kaizen Hour is only $5.80, every month. If you can pump up your productivity even by one hour per month (easy as 1-2-3), it’s already paying itself back.
And, let me just re-iterate this, the subscription is not automatic: you only continue if you explicitly subscribe after the trial week. No auto-billing, no hidden costs.
If you feel like it’s not worth it, just cancel using a simple 1-click process. We part as friends – no harm done.
$1 for the first week, $5.80 paid monthly after that.
The trial is deliberately very affordable and contains absolutely no hidden costs.
We’ll make it the best damn dollar you’ve spent in your life.
If after the trial you feel like Kaizen Hour is not for you, you’ll still have access to the Fundamentals course, forever.
But sure, if you want your dollar back, we will 100%, absolutely give it back to you!
For the subscription plans, we offer a refund for the first 14 days. So you can see if you want to stick around or not, risk-free.
In other words: Don’t worry. We got you.
You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Get started immediately
- Sign up here.
- Pay the trial price ($1) to unlock the first strategy lesson.
- Create and live a new life.